Thursday, November 13, 2008
My kind of wrestling!
So Cameron and Kasey are getting to the stage wear Kasey occasionally jumps on Cameron. Sometimes Cameron doesn't care for it, but lately he has figured out that Kasey isn't being mean. So it has become more of a rolling hug fest that is just too cute!

It is especially nice when it ends with a big one of these....
Now this type of wrestling I can handle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go Cam! You can easily grab a head-and-arm and choke him out. Your uncle Jer is very proud you found such a great sport at such an early age. I think I'll get you some headgear for Christmas. Love you- Uncle Jer
I'm smiling! I can't decide if it's because of how cute they look or the knowing how soon it will be WRESTLING! Both I think!
Post a Comment