Kasey went as a bear, but he didn't like the hat, so it was off except for this one picture..
Monday, November 3, 2008
Halloween
Halloween was really fun this year. Cameron insisted on being Funshine Care Bear. I was originally going to make his costume, but then I found such a good deal on one online, I just bought it.
Doesn't he just look like a Funshine boy?
Kasey went as a bear, but he didn't like the hat, so it was off except for this one picture..
Ahh get this thing off, that's much better
Now let's get some candy!
Here is our lovely Pumpkin that Chris carved. Cameron helped with the design.
Kasey went as a bear, but he didn't like the hat, so it was off except for this one picture..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where are you cupcake pictures?
I was thankful for good weather and actually not too cold!
Post a Comment