Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Cupcakes!
I have been in the cupcake making spirit lately. I made some horse cupcakes for my mother-in-laws birthday. She loves horses and we actually went to the horse races for her birthday.
Then I had to make some cupcakes for Halloween with my friend Rochelle. I think they turned out great! Plus they made a good treat for the parents at the trunk or treat!
I am not sure if I will do any for Thanksgiving, but you can expect some for Christmas and I also have enlisted Rochelle to help with a Gingerbread house. We will see if we are any good at them!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those are so fancy! It looks like lots of fun.
The horses are so cool! You are amazing! I'm really excited to do more!
The little horsies are really adorable. You have such a talent for this!
BTW I have been meaning to ask you how you like your little point and shoot you have? I am looking to buy one, and am skimming through all the reviews right now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Post a Comment