I realized as the guys started that I didn't have any pictures of the house in its original state. They have already painted the porch, but it is hard to tell.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
The house #1
Our little projects this summer have been to get our house in shape to sell. We needed to paint the outside so it got done on a 103 degree day.
I realized as the guys started that I didn't have any pictures of the house in its original state. They have already painted the porch, but it is hard to tell.
Chris spent most of the day up on the ladder.
The guy at the bottom is Rob. He moved into Tim & Tiffini's old house. I miss Tim & Tiffini, but at least they sold the house to some nice people. He helped for fun, Chris then took him out for 18 holes of golf a week later!
The final product....
So what do you think? Do you like the color?
I realized as the guys started that I didn't have any pictures of the house in its original state. They have already painted the porch, but it is hard to tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks nice. Can't wait to see pictures of the other projects.
WOW! It looks great!
Looks good. I'll have to take a closer look on my next walk!
Post a Comment