Sunday, October 12, 2008

Friends

Recently one of my friends was moving and she asked if I could watch her boys for a couple of hours. Cameron was thrilled to have his friend Sage come over and Kasey was all smiles with Jude. They had lots of fun. They went from toy to toy a lot, but amazingly there was not one argument among them just a request to set a timer so they could take turns in the police car.

Of course they eventually decided that they needed to fix the police car... together!


Cameron was quick to point out our squirrel (that literally fell from the sky one day, but that is another story) to Sage (yes I know you can't see the squirrel in the picture, but I wasn't that quick).


Kasey and Jude got along great. I am happy that Jude is now mobile. Kasey kind of ran him over trying to play with him before and Jude didn't exactly like it. Now they are great together. They even interacted to play with each other besides just playing side by side like they normally do at this age.

No comments: