Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Let us eat cake!
I am so lucky that I got asked to make the Wedding Cake for the dinner/play tonight. Unfortunately, I didn't get to eat any of it since I had to get home to my baby! For those of you who didn't get to see it, here are a couple of pictures. I had a great time making it and can't wait to show everyone how to do this next month!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Kelli, the cake was phenomonal! You did a great job and I really appreciate all of the help that you did in the kitchen also! I'm sorry that you had to miss most of the evening.
The cake was beautiful, I got a chance to eye it when I was over there video taping, and I thought "holy cow, she's a professional!!!" I hope your baby is feeling better soon...those pictures were so sad!
Fabulous cake! You must teach me how. Too bad I won't be there for your class.
The cake was great! You did a wonderful job!
That cake really was beautiful, I'm glad we get to experience your talents too.
The cake looked amazing! You should start your own cake decorating business because you 'got skills'!
Post a Comment