I have been visiting Tiffini since last Thursday and it has been wonderful! It was so nice to see their whole Family. It was even better getting to watch Wyatt and his best friend "Cameron Christian Brookreson" get to play together. Here is a little clip of them boxing on the Wii. They were so happy to see each other. Cameron has really missed going over to the Cluffs to play with Wyatt.
Ethan and Zach both have grown so much. Ethan is absolutely crazy about a game on the Internet called O-game. O-game and Super Mario Galaxy are on his brain 24/7. Zach has an imagination that is beyond belief. If he doesn't grow up to use that imagination it will be a shame. Now that darling little Mallory. She is adorable! Every time I walked up to her she smiled and waved her arms. She even smiled at Kasey even though he was trying to love her a little to much (Kasey had a tendency to try to smother her when trying to give her kisses!)
For me the best part was getting to sit down and talk with Tiffini. I have missed her so much since she has moved and we just don't get to talk on the phone as much as we like. We had so much fun just talking while the kids played. I hope they will come visit over the summer. I know most of you have probably seen Tiffini's blog so I will only post a couple of additional pictures.

Just a little side note about my little guy. A day or so before we left Kasey had a little fever (99.0) I wasn't too concerned I just thought he was getting a tooth in. The little fever continued the whole time we were in Utah and he seemed really hot on the plane home, but he slept for the whole trip and was really happy when he was awake. On Wednesday, he still had the little fever so took him to the doctor. He has an ear infection! He flew twice with an ear infection without any problems! I feel so bad for him. At least he is getting better now!
5 comments:
Envy is running high! We all miss the Cluffs so bad. I think that we may have to get a countdown clock to when they will move back. I'm glad that you had a nice visit!
I'm sure all the boys were in heaven being reunited! Glad you had a fun and safe trip!
Yaaay for such a great visit!!! Thanks for the update. I'm so thankful that because of Tiffini we all get to enjoy your friendship now, too :)
I am so impressed with Kasey'sgood demeanor on the plane! Im glad you had fun!
BTW, was there still snow and did you site see at all?
I'm so glad you got to go and visit Tiffani and Tim. It looks like you had a fun trip. Kasey sounds like he a was a trooper - ear infection and all.
Post a Comment