They had huge Lincoln logs to build with. I think I need these at home so I can corral Kasey.
Cam use to watch Bob the Builder all the time and he was excited to finally sit in Scoop.
This is Teacher Lynda. Cameron loved having her for a teacher.
Kasey was in love with the tunnel. I think he went through it about a hundred times before I had to drag him away to play somewhere else.
Cameron liked the ambulance.
It may have more to do with the company though. This is Kaylee. Cameron and Kaylee are inseparable. They talked so much that they were not allowed to sit next to each other in school.
Cam use to watch Bob the Builder all the time and he was excited to finally sit in Scoop.
They thought it was great they got to spend the day together.
No comments:
Post a Comment