Wednesday, December 24, 2008
An early present
Chris and I decided that it was important for the boys to understand why we have Christmas. Since I am a firm believer that young kids learn best through playing, I decided to invest in a nativity that the boys could love and play with. It was just suppose to be the basic nativity with the three kings. It turned out that the whole set was less expensive than the three king and creche set indiviually. So it was a little bigger than I was originally planning.
This is the basic nativity set...
This is the three Kings part...
This is the Inn at Bethlehem part...
I think we may have struck a cord, because after we talked to them about it this is what followed for the next hour and for at least thirty minutes a day for the past two weeks. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is seriously the cutest, coolest nativity I have ever seen. I want the details on it so I can find one!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment