Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Summer Fun #2

We did many other fun things that weren't as big as going to the Lake, Ranch, or beach, but they were still a lot of fun. There was the little pool that Kasey got for his birthday. This was set up almost the whole summer.

Playing with Grandma's new puppiesPlaying with plastic tubs and Slinkies!



Trying to find Cameron when he disappeared when I went upstairs to put Kasey down for a nap.
Going in Grandma & Grandpa's pool (that last one is a very brave Cameron going head first down the water slide!!)



Celebrating many birthdays. This is a cupcake that got sent home from Grandma's birthday (Kasey was taking a nap when we all had ours)

Playing in the back yard. and my personal favorite... Cuddling with my boys


It was a fun summer, but I am glad that fall is now here.







1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I am really getting excited for fall! Im glad you had a great summer!!!