Friday, September 26, 2008

Like Father, Like Son




No, the second picture was not set up and Chris only agreed to let me put it up with an explanation! So, here we go...


Cam LOVES the Care Bears. He has named everyone in the house a different Care Bear.

Cameron is Funshine, Kasey is Oopsy, and Chris is Amigo (because Amigo likes ice cream and so does dad). You get the idea. Well Chris wasn't feeling well and I figured Chris could use a break. So I took Cam to the store with me. Cam went and grabbed Cheer and took her to Chris so that Chris wouldn't be lonely while we went to the store. Cam would totally notice if Chris set cheer down so he did what any good Dad would do and cuddled up with a pink Care Bear! So when I came home I had to take a picture!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Cute pictures of your boys sleeping with PINK carebears!!! I am sure your husband is thrilled to find this on your Blog ;) hehe

Rochelle said...

AWW! What a cute story! Chris looks great sporting Carebears!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Seriously, that's just sweet :)

Anonymous said...

That even matches the pink pillow! Way to go, Chris! :)
I'll send Chris Care Bears pajamas for Christmas - you just gave us a good idea!

Cecile

Marie said...

Very cute! That will be a fun story for Cameron when he's older and wouldn't be caught with a pink care bear!