Thursday, May 29, 2008

So ready for summer

On Wednesday morning, Cameron woke up with a 103 fever and throwing up. He was really not himself all day Wednesday, and today he is still a little emotional, but he is getting better. His food is staying down and his fever is 102 without medicine and 99.8 with Advil (it was only coming down to 101.5 yesterday with Tylenol & Advil). This week was suppose to be Cameron's last in preschool until next fall. Well it ended two days early for him. I feel bad that Cameron isn't going to get any closure with his school year. It feels weird that he is done without having a final day to say goodbye to his friends & teacher.

Of course Kasey has to do everything his brother does so he is coughing today and has a little fever of 99.8. Hopefully he skips the rest, but at this point I am not holding out hope.

The pictures are of both of the boys actually laying down for a few minutes.

We are suppose to be going to the Mariners game on Saturday. I hope they are better by then. I am so ready to start the summer when kids don't get sick every other week. It has been a long winter and I am ready to be in the sun!

5 comments:

Aundrea said...

I hope they feel better soon! I'm with ya! I need some hot weather!!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear... I hope they did not get my strep throat... as for sun and hot weather, we got lucky... we left Oregon with rain and not so hot weather and arrived in Maryland with 85 degree weather and not one cloud in the sky! :)

Cecile

Anonymous said...

Oh yikes! That's no fun. Especially during the last week of school :( I hope they are both feeling better soon and that you all get to enjoy the mariners game!

Tiffini said...

Tell Cameron to get better because Wyatt is coming!!!!

Paige said...

Aw, poor guys. I hope they are both up and back to normal now!!