Friday, February 1, 2008

101.9

A nasty cold has made its way through our house. Most of us have gotten over it, but Kasey got the worse of it. He woke up this morning with a 101.9 degree fever. He has had a runny nose, but this was the final straw. So off to the doctor we went. It turns out that Kasey has a double ear infection and is wheezing (had no idea about that since my ears are plugged from my cold). The doctor is hoping he isn't coming down with RSV too (which is going around). Since I haven't heard anyone having a cough that we have been around, the doctor and I are both hoping it is just his cold & ear infection draining (although he did inform me that he is on call all weekend if he starts having trouble). To top it off the poor little guy is dealing with teeth coming in. He got 2 a couple of weeks ago and now another 4 are coming through. I feel so bad for him. I hope everyone else is getting through these colds better than we, or at least Kasey is.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Ohh, poor guy! I hate dealing with kids and runny noses! I hope he recovers from the infections quicky!

Rochelle said...

Man, I totally hate when everyone gets sick... Of course who doesn't hate that? Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Olivia has it right now, so I feel your pain!

Anonymous said...

Bailey has it too, and I think Zach is next :(

Tiffini said...

Poor little Kasey. At least he can get medicine to help him feel better.