Monday, January 28, 2008

Fun in the Snow

Cameron has been waiting and waiting for enough snow to fall to make a snowman, and it finally did! The last few times it snowed he was sick and mom wouldn't let him outside, so even though this time I am sick with a 100+ fever I had to get myself outside so that he could make his snowman! We had a great time and it always amazes me how a childs excitment can make you feel better. Here is how our snowman turned out. I hope everyone else is enjoying the weather too!

6 comments:

Tiffini said...

I can't believe you got enough snow for a snowman! Looks like lots of fun. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

What a good mom you are to build a snowman out in the freezing snow when you are sick just to make your little boy happy! And it was a very cute snowman by the way :)

Jodi said...

That is a super cute snowman...and your kiddo beside it is even cuter!

Anonymous said...

Nice Snow-man. Wish we had enough snow to make one here as well.

Marie said...

Cute snowman and Cameron is getting so big! Hope everyone starts feeling better at your house.

Anonymous said...

Cute snowman, Cam. See you soon.