Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cameron's Birthday Party

So I know Cameron's birthday was over a month ago, but I wanted to put up pictures of Cameron's party with his friends. We kept it totally low key and just let te kids play and eat!

We had a book swap instead of presents (except one from Mom and Dad). Here is the cast of little characters that came to celebrate! Of course the birthday boy!Sage, he is the only one that wasn't in Cameron's class this year.Kaylee, Cameron's best friend. They are so cute together!
Skylina...
And of course you have to have the little brother there! (There was also Skylina's little siste and another boy from his class who took off before I could get a picture!)
They had a lot of fun.
The birthday boy's cake.
These two spent at least 30 minutes swinging together.

The kids had sun with the balloons!
These two are inseperable!

No comments: