Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Snow

So I know that most of the people around here lived through our wonderful snow (and were rightfully sick of it) in late December, but my brother's family, who lives in Washington D.C., didn't get to see it. So this post is for them so that he can see the city where he grew up covered in white. Here are a few of our house (at one point you couldn't see Chris's car)...
Here are a few on our way into Portland. The one with the car has the golf course in the background...Here are some in Portland (the West Hills) and on I-5....And a few of Tigard (the last one is Mom & Dad's street)...
Wish you guys could have been here to see it :)

1 comment:

Jeremiah and Cecile said...

Wow.... thanks for the photos. That was a ton of snow. I'm so jealous. We had to go to Quebec to see any real flakes of snow (which we wound up seeing plenty of.)