Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Potluck

How far the Cluff's drove: 800+ miles

Number of people crammed into the house: 48

Number of hot dogs: 60

Amount of food spilled on the floor: countless

Showing your friends that we have all missed them since they moved: Priceless


Sorry if we missed you, here are some pictures. Amazingly, all the kids played really well together even though we had way to many people in the house for them to move around much.


You may be asking where the Cluff's are in these pictures, but they were moving around so much it was hard to get them. I will get some of them later in the week.

4 comments:

Aundrea said...

I was wondering where it got moved to. I didn't see any cars at the rainy park, so I turned around and went back to my dry, warm house. I hope everyone had fun!

Rochelle said...

I too did not know where it was ending up. I miss them and wish we had known. Looks like you had a good time.

Nicole said...

That was super nice of you to host! I enjoyed being there :)

Tiffini said...

Thanks again for hosting. It was wonderful.