Friday, June 20, 2008
Cakes, Cakes, Cakes!
So as most of you know I have been dabbling with cake decorating this year and have found I really enjoy it. It is relaxing and allows me to be creative (I use this word very loosely). Well, I have been looking for ways to work on my skills. So I was thinking that I could help other people with their cakes. So if you have any type of cake that needs to be made, please give me a call and I would be happy to either help you decorate the cake or if you want to pay for supplies I can decorate a cake for you. I am just looking to get some practice. So please let me know if you want a cake done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey you, I have missed seeing you everday since stopped going to preschool! I hope that you are doing well and enjoying the beginning of summer :) And Happy b-day to your sweet boy (I know it's pretty belated, but I'm just getting caught up on blogs tonight!)
Post a Comment