Our Halloween fun began with a trip to the Pumpkin Patch. We had a lot of fun going on a tractor ride and Cameron had to pick out pumpkins that were at the end of the field. Cameron didn't know what to think of cleaning out the pumpkins, but once he got his hands covered he thought it was funny for a minute then he wanted them cleaned up. He did think it was "really cool" when they were all carved and lit up.
For Halloween Cameron decided to be a cowboy and Kasey was a lion. We had so much fun at the trunk or treat. Kasey fell asleep in the front carrier by the end (it's hard to see in the last picture).
7 comments:
Oooo. Gooey. Cameron and Casey look great in their costumes. Great job on the carving Chris.
They look soo cute! I love that lion costume.
I was so glad to see you guys at the trunk-or-treat. That lion costume is so so cute!
Your little lion, fast asleep in his front carrier, was the cutest thing I saw ALL night!
GREAT pictures Kelli!!! You do have super cute boys :)
Your kids looked too cute. I can't believe how big Casey is! He weighs more than Kennedy did at a year! They grow so fast.
Casey looks adorable in his costume! It's nice to be able to check in on ya! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment