Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Boy, am I in trouble now!!!

My world has just changed forever and it has gotten way more difficult. I also couldn't be more excited. That's right everybody, Kasey is mobile! He has started the crawling process and I am in trouble now. He seems to want to be around Cameron all the time which may mean that he will be happy out of my arms. However, I think it will mean having to watch him every second to make sure that Kasey isn't eating some small toy of Cameron's. I also think that Cameron will have issues with Kasey touching his toys. I think Kasey may end up with a couple of bumps from this. :( If anyone has any advice how to deal with it I would be very grateful. Below are a couple pictures of the crawling & falling. Luckily he isn't very consistent yet, but that won't take long. He mainly goes backward!

4 comments:

Tiffini said...

cute! I hope you have gotten video shots too. What I did with the small toys thing is that I put them in containers that the baby couldn't open. Then, those became the special nap time toys for the bigger kid(s). Good luck.

Rochelle said...

I love his outfit! This is the time they REALLY keep you on your toes.

Lorna said...

uh oh. Good luck, Lady. Sage is already feeling protective of his toys from Jude. It will be nice tohave free arms though, huh.

Nicole said...

I love that Carters bear outfit!! That's one I wanted.