
Kasey has had a busy week. He got his four month shots, then he slept through the night on Sunday. He also got to try out his walker for the first time. He thinks it is great and I should be able to put him down and fold a load of laundry :) Cameron is also more than happy to show Kasey how to work all the toys on the walker.
Kasey also got to try his first solid foods. It went really smooth. He was actually able to swallow the first bite, but I don't think he liked it too much at first.
By the third bite he was really starting to enjoy it...
He even wiped his mouth when he was done....
4 comments:
good pics, where's Cameron?
love the smile on his face!! I miss you guys already!!!
He's as good looking as his Uncle Jer! Hi Cam!
Great Pictures...of these great looking kids! Aunt Cecile
Post a Comment